Data Science Consultant
Job Title: Accenture Digital, Accenture Applied Intelligence, Data Science Consultant
Location: New York or Boston
Workforce: Management Consulting
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Its home page is www.accenture.com .
Accenture Applied Intelligence / Data Science
Accenture Applied Intelligence / Data Science delivers insight driven outcomes at scale to help organizations improve performance. Our extensive capabilities range from accessing and reporting on data to advanced mathematical modeling, forecasting and sophisticated statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms. Specifically we...
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and customer and channels solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services
The Consultant is responsible for delivery data science projects. This process requires the use of advanced statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms in customer and channel analytics context.
The key responsibilities include:
Professional Requirement :
Travel as required: up to 80%
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in the data science, economics, statistics, and social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years of increasing experience in management consulting or industry
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on development experience
- Minimum of 3 years expertise with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage)
- At least 2 years of experience with predictive analytics and BI tools which may include at least two applications from R / Revo R, SAS, Python, Spark, and Tableau.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with big data technologies and data management tools such as Hadoop, SQL, or Infomatica
- Possess a blend of marketing acumen, consulting expertise, and analytical capabilities that can will create value and insights for our clients.
- Experience in the analysis of marketing databases using SAS or other statistical modeling tools.
- Experience with analytic projects in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Marketing Management & Operations, Digital, Marketing Intelligence & Competitive Analysis
- Has project management, time management and communication skills necessary to execute the responsibilities and deliver against client expectations
- Plan and manage own work in collaboration with the team to meet assigned deliverables in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will be an integral part of a market-leading analytics organization, including the largest and most diversified group of digital, technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You can leverage our global team to support analytics innovation workshops, rapid capability development, enablement and managed services.
- You will have access to Accenture's deep industry and functional expertise. We operate across more than 40 industries and have hundreds of offerings addressing key business and technology issues. Through our global network, we bring unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies. You will also be able to tap into the continuous innovation of our Accenture Technology Labs and Innovation Centers, as well as top universities such as MIT through our academic alliance program.
- You will have access to distinctive analytics assets that we use to accelerate delivering value to our clients including more than 550 analytics assets underpinned by a strong information management and BI technology foundation. Accenture has earned more than 475 patents and patents pending globally for software assets, data- and analytic-related methodologies and content.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top