A leading partner to the world's major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
As part of Data & AI, you will lead cloud and technology transformations for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference in exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology, data, and AI experts, who are taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest cloud, data, and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Science and Engineering covering all aspects of Data & AI including Data Management and Governance, Cloud Architecture and Migration, and Automation. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture in Data & AI!
A Data Modeler will be responsible for creating and maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models and will be creating one or more data models depending on use cases including transactional, integration, data warehouse and analytical systems.
• Data modeler will have to work with the business team, comprising of stakeholders and analysts, and information technologists to understand data requirements for the program.
• Perform data profiling/analysis activities that will help establish, modify and maintain a data model.
• Create conceptual data model to identify key business entities and visualize their relationships.
• Create detailed logical models identifying all the entities, attributes and their relationships along with the characteristics associated with each of those.
• Convert logical models to physical models for the databases in use and provide DDLs to the implementation teams.
• Create a taxonomy/data dictionary to communicate data requirements that are important to business stakeholders.
• Test the DDLs and ensure the models are deployed to all environments and are consistent.
• Lead and participate in design workshops to facilitate an understanding of business data needs and how they are mapped to the data model.
• Facilitate resolution of model conflicts created by competing business requirements.
• Partition data models into landing, integration, data mart, and reporting layers. Support review, signoff and adoption of data models in collaboration with global businesses, architecture and delivery teams.
• Articulating modelling principles to other modelers and business users.
Read more of the job description
What you need:
• 2 years of experience with Entity Relationship Models, Star Schema, Dimensional Modeling, and other Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
• 2 years of Experienced in Data Modeling tools such as ERWin.
• Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
Bonus points if you have:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh