Data Management Consultant (Innovation Center for Finance & Risk (ICFR) (SE)
Finance & Risk – Data Management Consultant (Innovation Center for Finance & Risk (ICFR))
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
We are seeking an experienced Data Management Consultants to support the build-out of a new Innovation Center for Finance & Risk (ICFR). The ICFR will offer industry-leading thought leadership, best practices, training, support, and data-driven solutions to address the prevailing risk issues in the banking, insurance and capital markets domains. Our ICFR provides a unique environment where we bring together a combination of platform and data engineering capabilities along with our risk analytics and data management capabilities to enable innovative solutions to be delivered in an agile delivery environment. Our team members all provide some combination of these skills and the ideal candidates show a strong desire to develop skills across the board.
For additional details on this exciting capability, please see our recent press release: https://newsroom.accenture.com/news/accenture-launches-north-american-innovation-center-for-finance-and-risk.htm
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Work with System and Data Owners to identify business data lineage across integration layers
- Document business data, data lineage and data quality information and integrate into final deliverables
- Participate on workshops with key stakeholders from our clients to document data flows and processes
- Bring domain and data knowledge to identify gaps and opportunities for driving efficiencies
- Manage analysis data quality reporting and recommendations
- Coordinate data lineage/mapping efforts with offshore teams and communicate progress to project managers
- Provide support to management in business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Support development of the Risk Analytics practice by driving initiatives around market research, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on a variety of Risk Analytics topics
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across Data Management and broader financial services marketplace
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top