Data Analytics Technology Consultant Northeast
Data Analytics Technology Consultant
Consultant - Level 9
Are you ready to join our Digital Technology Integration practice to help clients navigate the challenges of an 'always on' economy? Do you want to re-imagine how businesses seamlessly integrate all their IT components to become a connected digital enterprise? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Digital technology solutions? If yes then Digital Technology Integration is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a strong global community you'll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
The Data Analytics Technology Consultant is a key role in the Digital Technology Integration team and needs to have the following skills:
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation,including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
The Data Analytics Technology Consultant's key responsibilities include:
- Review current data models to understand the as-is environment.
- Review report design documents to understand where data model structures can address requirements.
- Work with the key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers and data architect to model the current data (where models do not already exist) and for the to be system.
- Create logical and physical data models for as is and proposed or to be system.
- Create entity-relationship diagrams for relational systems and dimensional diagrams for the Data Warehouse, Data Marts and data cubes.
- Review, update and validate data model with key business representatives and end users.
- Work with the technical architect, data architect and database administrator to understand current data storage constraints and define to the needs with growth allocation.
- Work with data architect to define and create required metadata.
- Maintain data models continuously as modifications and enhancements are made.
- Create data model structures to enhance performance of the application by creating aggregation and summarization structures.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- M inimum of 1 years' experience with Database and analytics tools: Tableu, Microsoft BI, Revo R.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Big Data Technologies.
- Minimum ability to meet Minimum travel requirements (Monday - Thursday), up to 80% where applicable.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
Certification in any of the following technologies: Hadoop/Cassandra/Mongo DB/Couch DB Oracle DB/MS SQLServer, SAP HANA/Oracle Exadata
2 year's professional services experience with Data Analytics.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top