Cybersecurity Platform Product Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Product, Service and Offering Development professionals define, develop and deliver market-leading software, products, offerings, and/or assets for Accenture and our clients using in-depth knowledge of business case creation, competitive analysis and win strategies.
The Cybersecurity Senior Manager with a mix of software product knowledge, functional expertise and industry focus has the role to create a strategy and build future proof Software Product that can be implemented at multiple clients through extensions, APIs customization capabilities. Deliver market leading commercial software with a focus on platform integrations, particularly in data ingestion data being pulled into platform to by analyzed and action triggers to systems where action investigation is carried out. Coordinate with ACE Platform Product Owners to ensure alignment of platform integration delivery with Road Map and integrated technology ecosystem. Drive overall integration structure to enable multiple customer leverage of the platform in a predictive fashion. Oversee cross functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for the platform
- Perform the detailed design of product or platform components
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet product or platform requirements and performance goals
- Participate in transitions of the product or platform components to the testers
- Ensure any defects and performance problems discovered in testing are resolved
- Coordinate and lead structured peer reviews walkthroughs
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the software product or platform
- Maintaining and or updating technical and or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journals magazines, collaborating with other technical professionals, learning from on the role experiences, participating in technical training, and or writing articles..
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top