Cyber Security Senior Analyst
Implement and execute projects within the security R&D group.
Build on ideas and directions provided by leads and stakeholders in order to achieve high quality deliverables. Build on concepts in a very dynamic environment and be seen as highly differentiated technology expert within the cyber security domain.
Actively participate in the cyber security research and technology community by building relationships and serving as a security expert when working with clients or client teams.
Act as a Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise
- Participate in projects as a representative within a functional, technical or industry area of expertise
- Discuss issues or trends within area of expertise to raise client and/or Accenture awareness
- Act as a contributor in medium critical situations, either internally for Accenture or at client engagement(s) pertaining to a functional, technical or business area of expertise
Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership
- Actively contribute to Accenture points of view, Knowledge Exchange, discussion boards, etc.
- Act as a mentor or coach to junior people to help grow the next generation of innovators and thought leaders
Enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation
- Work confidently with internal networks and other opinion formers on key issues of relevance to business
- Demonstrate expertise internally (e.g. presentations for internal audiences, participates in community of practice, etc.)
- Build deep relationships with the engineering teams in the partner organizations
- Actively contribute to the technology community and progressively establish him/herself as a technology expert
Execute R&D Agenda and Team
- Establish engineering standards and best practices in their respective teams; Understand and apply software development best practices
- Supervise and mentor more junior developers to successfully complete their responsibilities and assist with career progression
- Build prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design, coding to testing
- Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients' needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients' IT environment
- Continuously learn new technology areas that are mission-aligned to the R&D group
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top