Customers & Channels Management Consulting Principal Director - CMT Northeast
Communications, Media and Technology
Management Consulting - Customer Experience Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Strategy and Experience professionals create and analyze to help clients maximize the reach and relevance of each brand interaction across media, website and physical touch-points that are increasingly addressable (store kiosks, etc.).
Customer Experience and Social professionals enable customer Strategy by identifying and tracking dynamic customer segments across all channels, modeling key interactions and delivering a continuum of relevant and optimal experiences.
Customer experience/customer journey mapping deals with understanding the needs of the customer and developing treatment strategies across all touchpoints (Web, IVR, Retail, Mobile, Contact Center, Social) to service those needs. In addition, this offering takes into consideration the unique characteristics of each customer (or segment) such as behaviors, value, preferences and attributes to differentiate treatment, capabilities and experiences across those touchpoints.
Practitioners in this space must have experience in customer needs capture (quantitative data analysis (i.e customer intentions, surveys) and qualitative practices (i.e. focus groups) as well as experience designing experiences within and across channels and measuring the impacts for customer satisfaction, revenue growth and contact efficiency.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Ability to travel 80-100% is required.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top