Customer Service SME- Risk Workflows
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative/SME include:
- Focus on Quality check and report the findings to internal client as appropriate.
- Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
- Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management
- Work with the team on grey area cases and develop best review practices
- Develop and maintain knowledge of client specific business environment
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's product's key performance requirements
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in continuous training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrate understanding of the client s business needs or market and maintains high satisfaction ratings
- Develop and maintain knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
- Develop best practices and provide new solutions daily tasks
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback Perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems requests issues are communicated Build up other analysts skills and knowledge
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top