Customer Service SME
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service SME include:
- Focus on Quality check and report the findings to internal client as appropriate.
- Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
- Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management
- Work with the team on grey area cases and develop best review practices
- Develop and maintain knowledge of client specific business environment
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's product's key performance requirements
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in continuous training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrate understanding of the client s business needs or market and maintains high satisfaction ratings
- Develop and maintain knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
- Develop best practices and provide new solutions daily tasks
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback Perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems requests issues are communicated Build up other analysts skills and knowledge
+ Basic qualifications
- High School diploma/GED
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience in social media industry
- Ability to multitask in several computer systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
Professional Skill Requirements
Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top