Customer Service Site Director
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Key Responsibilities for Service Delivery Operations Senior Manager:
- Interprets day to day business objectives and prepares execute operational practices work programs
- Ensures proper execution of processes by team
- Reviews all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- May make decisions about the day to day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
- Manages workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner
- May perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Identifies and assists with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, role aids, and views in databases
- Prepares and analyzes complex reports information and formulates conclusions
- Ensures that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement with client
- Acts as subject matter expert for team members, peers and or clients as assigned
- May act as a point of contact for senior client representatives
- Anticipates, identifies, and assesses complex issues problems
- Develops and implements a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution
- Communicates changes to supervisor and assists other team leads with resolutions, as needed
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top