Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A customer experience maven and know how to analyze an organization's sales and service operations, laser in on pain points, and optimize customer and employee experiences online, on the go, on the phone, or in store.
An expert in customer support and contact centers, with an understanding of the software that enables them? You understand the ins and outs of customer support organizations what drives call volume, how to think about customer support in a digital, self-service manner and you're ready to apply your knowledge to help clients optimize and transform their customer service solutions. You've led a customer support transformation previously and understand large scale technology delivery.
A real sales wizard with deep insight into the nitty-gritty details of subscription sales programs, inside sales, operations, analytics and forecasting. Your wheelhouse includes a solid grasp of business processes like sales ops, deal desks, inside sales and understanding around lead gen.
You have a vision when it comes to business processes, and you know how to guide clients toward the next level of success. Creative and analytical abilities? Yours are ace, and you enjoy using them for in-depth problem-solving.
You're a natural leader, with a flair for relating to people and communicating clearly and effectively, which is why you really shine in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Evaluate clients' current brand and customer experience strategies, and guide them in transforming and optimizing them
- Lead delivery teams to design solutions that maximize the reach and relevance of brand interactions across media, website, and physical touchpoints
- Advise clients on ways to measure and improve customer experiences, branding, and other business metrics
- Implement change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position customer- solutions for long-term success
- Evaluate clients' current customer service offerings, identify gaps, provide recommendations and propose strategic solutions that address their unique needs and business goals
- Lead delivery teams to redesign clients' organizational structure, processes, and technology capabilities so they can deliver optimal customer service experiences
- Evaluate clients' current sales functions, skills and recommend sales transformation solutions that address their unique market and organizational needs
- Redesign client functions like sales organizational structures, selling motions, inside sales, lead gen, analytics, forecasting, and operations as needed to achieve their goals, with emphasis on subscription models
- Establish long-term client relationships, and support business development efforts when needed
- Manage and coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
Here's What You Need:
- 5 years of experience in any of the following sales and service areas:
- Analyzing an organization's sales and service operations to identify the customer and employee pain points across all types of touchpoint (online, chat, call center, mobile, retail)
- Advising clients on the process and organizational changes needed to improve the customer and employee experiences
- Making recommendations for technology solutions to improve and connect sales and services experiences for customers and employees; building business cases and calculating ROI on customer strategy initiatives
- At least 3 years of experience in a consulting environment, leading and understanding large, complex global transformation projects
- At least 3 years of strategic program experience involving team leadership and project leadership
- A Bachelor's degree
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving