Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
An expert in customer support and contact centers, with an understanding of the software / technology that enables day-to-day operations. You understand the ins and outs of customer support organizations what drives call volume, how to think about customer support in a digital, self-service manner and you're ready to apply your knowledge to help clients optimize and transform their customer service solutions. You've led a customer support transformation previously and understand large scale technology delivery. Additionally, you are familiar with the selling processes and you've pitched proposal and solutions to help solve problems. Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you're at your best when contributing to a team. You're always ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities. Leadership and verbal skills Yours are top-drawer, and you know how to work well with everyone from junior colleagues to executive stakeholders.
- Evaluate clients' current customer service offerings, identify gaps, provide recommendations and propose strategic solutions that address their unique needs and business goals
- Lead delivery teams to redesign clients' organizational structure, processes, and technology capabilities so they can deliver optimal customer service experiences
- Collaborate with visual designers and analytic teams to generate insights and deliver customer centric, insight driven solutions
- Advise clients on ways to measure and improve their customer-centric metrics
- Lead change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position clients' customer-service solutions for ongoing success
- Establish relationships with client stakeholders and build long-term partnerships for Accenture
- Identify opportunities and drive business development efforts to build the Accenture Consulting practice
- Manage and coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise
- Contribute to perspectives and thought leadership to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with frequent travel to client sites once COVID subsides
Ability to travel to client locations, weekly, Monday through Thursday.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- A minimum of three (3) years of management consulting experience with heavy focus working in customer service, contact center environment or digital customer field
- Experience working with:- Cloud (SaaS) solutions and determining how they fit into a client's larger application ecosystem
- Customer service platform technologies (e.g. Salesforce)
- Artificial intelligence and front-end digital platforms
- Deep functional knowledge in two or more of the following areas: customer service transformation, customer service experience design and customer service process implementation, contact forecasting and work force management, quality management, center staffing and training, technology support, IVR design and implementation, digital customer service technology platforms/Call routing, reporting metrics/KPIs, and supplier/contract management
- Bachelor s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Your Bachelor's degree is in engineering, computer science, information systems, or business
- Experience in evaluating benchmark data (e. g. customer, process, financial benchmarks); web/chat/ email contacts, social media, contact center technology sales or project management experience with center start-ups, consolidation or outsourcing is preferred
- Experience in conducting analysis against benchmarks, producing recommendations, and performing implementations as a result of analysis and recommendations
You have experience or background in the following industries:
- Communications & Media
- Public Service
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia