Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
If you love innovating and creating industry leading Sales and Commerce solutions and building consistent, cross-channel customer experiences is your wheelhouse, we want to meet you! There is never a typical day at Accenture, that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to directly work with the client to bring ideas and innovation for Sales transformation, customer relationships, digital selling, ecommerce, and omni-channel solutions. You will also be accountable for helping to drive new ideas with the client and working with the practice specific teams to ensure client value and ability to execute are front and center.
- Deliver project work for our clients across our Sales & Commerce services, including digital strategy, Sales function optimization, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce
- Evaluate clients' current Sales functions and recommend solutions that address their unique market and organizational needs
- Redesign client functions like sales talent management, incentive management, and operations as needed to achieve their goals
- Work with Accenture leadership teams to develop and deliver new business through trust and value-led relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for Sales & Commerce initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor and team player
- Develop global digital and multi-channel commerce strategies for Accenture clients including leading the team performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Develop requirements to ensure that the Sales & Commerce vision and recommendations translate to (and leverage) Accenture assets, products and services
- Define high level enterprise commercial operating models and digital commerce best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Help perform client assessments, develop cohesive conclusions and create materials to present key findings to the executive level
- Define likely change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position Sales & Commerce solutions for long-term success
- Coach junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
- Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum combined 3 years' professional experience consulting for or working in relevant sales, marketing, channel or commercial strategy organizations, to include:
- Client facing experience with demonstrated experience as value added team member
- Analyzing an organization's sales / transactional histories and commercial operations to define strategic opportunities
- Making strategic recommendations for process, organization, technology solutions to improve the Sales & Commerce experience and productivity
- Building business cases and calculating ROI on customer strategy initiatives
- A Bachelor's degree
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Industry experience in a marketing or sales role delivering transformation change programs to increase revenue and drive marketing & sales productivity.
- Skills with visualization and analytics tools
- Strong client communications skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- A proven track record of delivery on complex, impactful client engagements or internal projects
- Experience designing, developing and implementing Sales and digital processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new organizational capabilities / Knowledge of Sales & Commerce best practices and leading measurements
- You have a cross-industry background in Sales & Commerce
- You have experience or background in the following industries:
- Chemicals & Natural Resources
- High Tech
- Life Sciences
- Consumer Goods & Services
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $120,000 -$147,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle