CRM Salesforce.com Senior Manager (MW)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture's Distribution and Marketing Business Service helps the Chief Marketing Officers and Heads of Retail, Distribution, and Digital at Financial Services organizations to enhance customer engagement, grow revenues, cut cost-to serve, and stay ahead of the market. Our unique blend of innovative digital thinking, financial services expertise and market-leading technology is coupled with a comprehensive breadth of skills, a global footprint, and a network of nearly 50,000 financial services professionals with wide-ranging experience in developing, delivering and managing strategies and solutions. These capabilities and assets enable us to generate growth and create new business models that drive high performance across our clients' organizations.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
We are seeking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Professionals to work with the business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com to a wide variety of financial services clients (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets) at the enterprise level. Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities. Candidates should be able to design marketing, sales, and service business processes that align and take advantage of the Salesforce.com capabilities. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements and align with the business strategy. Candidates should have an understanding of Call Centers, Contact Centers or Delivery Centers as well as marketing, sales, and services processes. Candidates should have an understanding of key operational metrics and performance indicators used to manage a Customer Relationship Support environment. Candidates should possess knowledge of the relationship between a Customer Support environment and other Business units such as Sales, or Back-Office. Candidates should have knowledge of one or more key technology enablers used within a Customer Support environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top