CRM - Salesforce.com Consultant (MW)
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
We are seeking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Professionals to work with the business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com to a wide variety of financial services clients (e.g. Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets) at the enterprise level. Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities. Candidates should be able to design marketing, sales, and service business processes that align and take advantage of the Salesforce.com capabilities. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements and align with the business strategy. Candidates should have an understanding of Call Centers, Contact Centers or Delivery Centers as well as marketing, sales, and services processes. Candidates should have an understanding of key operational metrics and performance indicators used to lead a Customer Relationship Support environment. Candidates should possess knowledge of the relationship between a Customer Support environment and other Business units such as Sales, or Back-Office. Candidates should have knowledge of one or more key technology enablers used within a Customer Support environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to delineate solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Defines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top