Credit Technology Consulting - Specialty Finance Senior Manager NE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The candidate will be a Senior Manager consultant within the Credit Consulting practice with a focus on auto and equipment finance project/program delivery within the credit industry. Large lessors and lenders (Consumer and Commercial) are executing on significant transformational initiatives inclusive of design and implementation of digital experiences, core platform replacement, and operating model redesign.
The Senior Manager role will be focused primarily on the delivery of credit transformation consulting projects while also supporting the development of our credit offerings and business development aimed at growing new credit consulting opportunities.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- 5+ years of Auto/Equipment Finance, Captive Finance or other specialty finance products
- 3+ years management or technology consulting experience
- 10+ years relevant professional experience
- Project/Program execution and delivery leadership experience
- Track record of consulting project delivery including managing teams, producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets, and interfacing with client executives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry/association involvement in relevant professional organizations
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday)
- Proven knowledge in one or more of the following areas: target operating model definition, InfoLease, LeaseWave, Aspire, ALFA, defiSoliutions and/or other LOS and LMS systems
- Digital originations initiatives and technologies experience a plus
- Ability to advise upon, lead, and work on high impact activities within the project and software development lifecycle (agile/waterfall), and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Back to top