Credit nCino Consultant MC
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consultant reengineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client's business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
The candidate will be a Consultant within the Banking Credit Consulting practice with a focus on Business Transformation within the wholesale lending industry. Large wholesale lenders are investing heavily in upgrades to their origination capabilities to enhance straight-through processing, client and employee experience, and reduce cost of ownership. Accenture is growing our practice to help these lenders navigate their transformational journeys.
Key responsibilities of the Consultant will include:
- Develop world-class business and technology solutions for Wholesale credit insttitutions.
- Participate in operating model assessments (people, process, org) and client needs assessments.
- Assist with vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. Salesforce.com, nCino, AFS, Misys.
- Perform process design, requirements gathering, and functional design as part of Wholesale credit systems implementation engagements.
- Serve as a business SME to other project team members.
- Industry experience within business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments.
- Experience across the end-to-end Wholesale credit lifecycle spanning sales, origination, fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Successful track record of performing operating model design, business process design, and system functional design.
- Experience conducting solution workshops with client management.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or nCino is preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday).
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top