Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing & Communications
Location: Austin, TX
Level: 8 - Associate Manager
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
- Be responsible for the quality and robustness of technical deliverables on each project
- Serve as a hands-on technology resource, shaping the concept and seeing it through to detailed design and implementation across a variety of devices and platforms
- Be an active member of the design team, contributing to every phase of the project with prototyping, technical innovation, validation, and turning prototypes into reality.
- Have an inquisitive interest in the latest development techniques and libraries, and experience in constructing and developing on a technology stack that meets the needs of rapid prototyping
- Demonstrate the value of prototyping as an integral and regular step in the design process of conceptualizing, refining, and finalizing an inventive solution, service or product
- Feel comfortable driving innovation from a technical point of view, pushing the boundaries of complex services and solutions that are simple, relevant, and human centered
- Keep up to speed with new technology market trends
- Balance the client's business objectives and technical feasibility constraints while meeting the user experience objectives of the project, and be prepared to challenge requirements
- Develop rich, fluid and polished experiences that will showcase industry-leading design
- Serve as an expert on emerging technology & trends, and help others understand potential pitfalls and opportunities
- Develop functional pilots to test in market and gather insights
- Take an active role in team activities, including design critique sessions, best practice initiatives, and social activities
- Constantly explore new technologies to broaden your knowledge, while pushing boundaries of technologies and redefining what is possible
- Be an expert in user experience and design best practices across multiple platforms, and have an ability to use this knowledge to inform and elevate the design process
- Engage with experts and thought leaders across technology disciplines to gain knowledge to drive innovative services
- Spread your passion for technology and how it can improve our lives to others in the studio
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top