Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
- A professional with business experience in CPQ and Pricing applications and methodologies.
- You have relevant experience with large scale transformations and business engagement/client facing skills in addition to the ability to demonstrate successful service quality and experience managing junior resources.
- You are p assionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations. As a member of our Accenture team, you will design and implement service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. You understand the ins and outs of customer support organizations what drives call volume, how to think about customer support in a digital, self-service manner and you're ready to apply your knowledge to help clients optimize and transform their customer service solutions.
- You've led a customer support transformation previously and understand large scale technology delivery. Additionally, you are familiar with the selling processes and you've pitched proposal and solutions to help solve problems. Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you're at your best when contributing to a team.
- You're always ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities.
- Leadership and verbal skills? Yours are top-drawer, and you know how to work well with everyone from junior colleagues to executive stakeholders.
- Knowledge of end-to-end quote-to-cash processes including sales, quoting, product configuration, pricing, contract management, order management
- Prior experience implementing CPQ applications primarily Salesforce, Oracle, Vlocity, Apttus, or SAP
- Prior experience implementing Pricing applications primarily Vendavo, Price Fx, PROs or SAP
- Relevant CPQ and / or Pricing certifications preferred with Salesforce, Oracle, Vlocity, Apttus, or SAP
- Experience leveraging Quote-to-Cash fundamentals and knowledge of tools and technologies to conceptualize relevant solutions that meet client's business needs
- Functional knowledge of business process design for quote-to-cash including product configuration, price analytics, and approvals
- Strong functional background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
- At least 5+ years of experience in consulting and/or pricing transformation projects within Financial Services, Consumer Packaged, Media, Telecom, and/or Life Sciences industries
- Experience in CPQ and/or pricing software implementation, pricing processes improvement, customer relationship management, project management, application assessment and requirements, application design and architecture, and application implementation
- Configure, Price, Quote - Process leading up to generating a sales proposal for companies offering complex product and service combination.
- Pricing & Profitability Optimization - A set of techniques and processes that support defining a pricing strategy, creating a pricing model, and ensuring differentiated value for the opportunity pursuit
- Pricing & Commercial Strategy - A discipline that analyzes, plans and delivers pricing practices in the relevant market and pricing strategies consistent with Client Service Group and Operating Unit guidelines
- Trade Promotion Management - Understand sales and marketing expenditure for product manufacturers including transparency of trade funds status (spent, committed or available) linked to brand or customer objectives.
- Customer Incentive Process and Solutions - Process and third party tools for better handling of rebates, sales commissions, Billbacks, chargebacks
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is minimum $157,000 - $166,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.