Corporate Strategy Specialist
Career Track: Client & Market
Role: Corporate Strategy Specialist
Location: Chicago, IL
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Growth & Strategy roles focus on bringing a deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and business opportunities in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends. Accenture Operations strategy professionals explore and assess existing service offerings to enable Accenture to develop the strategic direction and business case around developing and innovating offerings to ensure market relevance.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Perform analysis to gain insights; use insights to recommend innovative approaches that will lead to business results
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving business problems that leads to strategic insights
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Collaborate with peers and management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Support lead in the areas of Corporate Strategy for Accenture Operations
- Develop new strategies by analyzing internal and external factors in alignment to the business strategy
- Lead business projects e.g. analyze business strategies and outcomes, identify areas of improvement and action plans, design intervention, enable changes
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of previous strategy experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Industry experience in Products, Resources, Communications, Financial Services, or Public Service
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to collaborate and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills necessary to influence senior executives
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities and tight time pressures
- Strong analytical skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top