Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/ Growth and Strategy
Location: New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Austin
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Growth & Strategy (G&S) is Accenture's internal corporate strategy function, serving as trusted advisors to the firm's senior leadership. G&S is a global team of strategy professionals with responsibility for a range of projects and initiatives, including technology strategy, new market entry, operations strategy, performance management, human capital, M&A, go-to market strategy and competitor analysis.
The associate manager will be a key contributor to G&S projects, bringing analytical rigor and business insight to a range of critical business challenges and decisions. These projects will include guiding and managing the full implementation of the recommendations and seeing change through to tangible business outcomes.
Responsibilities associated with the role:
- Collaborate effectively with team members and Accenture senior stakeholders in the development and execution of strategy projects
- Structure complex business problems into project frameworks that can be analyzed and solved
- Research and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics and current events to provide relevant business insights
- Perform quantitative analysis, including building and organizing large datasets
- Build business cases in support of key decisions and growth opportunities
- Design surveys, conduct interviews and facilitate group discussions
- Synthesize findings and summarize a broad range of data inputs into frameworks that enable clear communication of data and insights
- Communicate findings to team members and stakeholders in an insightful and persuasive manner
- Manage multiple projects and stakeholders
+ Basic qualifications
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Finance or Economics (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience at a consulting firm, financial institution or other large company in a corporate strategy group or a role with high strategic impact
- An MBA degree from a target campus is preferred but is not required
- Excellent research skills with experience in market and company analysis
- Team player with experience working both in teams and as an individual contributor
- Written, oral and presentation skills necessary to successfully influence senior executives
- Strong analytical approach; structured thinker
- Proven leadership qualities
- Superior problem identification, structuring, and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics, value creation opportunities, and use of technology for competitive advantage
- An aptitude for creative problem solving and client interaction on both a team and individual level
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top