Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Location: New York, Chicago, DC, Philadelphia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Job Description: CDTS Specialist, V&A
Support North American Ventures & Acquisitions team for acquisitions, joint ventures and equity investments. Principal responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in V&A pipeline development
- Evaluate and summarize V&A prospect information discovered through marketing materials, public filings, meetings & calls, and various other sources
- Develop financial models to evaluate a target's financial projections and
- Perform comprehensive financial valuations involving discounted cash flow, accretion dilution and comparable company/transaction analysis
- Program manage diligence efforts amongst internal and external parties
- Help compile summary materials for internal management and Investment Committee approval.
- Perform industry and financial analysis leading to investment recommendations
- Ensure smooth transition from diligence to post-closing integration team
Read more of the job description
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years at a large corporation (i.e. Fortune 500) as a 'hands on' financial analyst with strong financial skills
- Knowledge in applying US GAAP
- CPA/MBA strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting
- Knowledgeable and or proficient in financial modeling
- Detail oriented
- Well organized, self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of management and departments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Personal confidence, complimented with sound business judgement
- Analytical mind set, but engaging communication style
- Ability to travel and work on-site at Accenture field offices and client locations (can be up to 70% travel)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $62,100 - $104,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance