Contract Manager Business Service Unit (BSU)*
Organization: Corporate Functions/Contract Management
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Level: Contract Manager
Recruiting Contact: [email protected]
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Contract Manager - Business Service Unit is responsible for supporting contracting activities of a business service unit (BSU) and is the point of contact for the BSU team for sales contracting needs. Key tasks include: identification of risks, proposal and/or drafting of solutions and negotiation of agreements related to the BSU's sales opportunities directly with the end client and the BSU; support appropriate compliance and risk mitigation activities and processes as part of the overall approved contracting strategy for the BSU; commercial support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary contact between project deal team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all BSU Legal contracting matters are completed.
- Coordinate new opportunity contracting activities with the existing Accenture commercial team, CM and/or LAL assigned to the client when an existing Accenture agreement is in place for that client.
- Review and manage contractual obligations of parties to ensure that all relevant terms and conditions are met.
- Be responsible for consultation and escalation to the CM Acquisition regional and global leadership of issues which are not resolved satisfactorily by the BSU team in a timely manner or require additional support to resolve.
- Manage/coordinate daily workload assigned to Legal team members and project or business personnel assisting with BSU Legal work activity.
- Prepare status reports and provide regular updates of CM support activities to the BSU leadership team and CM Acquisition regional and global leadership.
- Display proficient understanding of Accenture's major business areas (System Integration and/or Outsourcing) and in-depth knowledge of the BSU's business and services to communicate effectively with BSU leadership team and provide efficient contractual and, to the degree appropriate, commercial support within the BSU and Legal.
- Provide training and consultation to other Legal team members regarding the nature of the unique contracting, the services and any relevant commercial aspects of the BSU in support of Legal's overall support for the BSU and its contracting needs.
- Support staff with personal development and seek to identify opportunities to enable development requirements to be fulfilled.
- Where required, effectively perform role as Career Counselor for 1 or more staff in CM.
- Actively seek and assume responsibility for BSU related activities in addition to project role (e.g. New Joiner Training, central initiatives etc.).
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top