Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Transaction Processing Analyst is responsible for final review of agreements to ensure all contracts adhere to compliance and internal guidelines. The Analyst countersigns and fully executes agreements on behalf of the client. In addition, the Analyst uploads executed contracts into online booking systems.
- Performs data entry and research in various systems and tools
- Applies knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues
- Assesses and resolves standard and non-standard issues
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when fasted with tasks outside scope of work
- Drafts simple integrity checks in accordance with prescribed templates and guidelines
- Performs in-depth reviews of contractual documents
- Handles time-sensitive contract deliverables
- Minimum of 1 year experience as contract administrator, training specialist, business administrator and/or contract manager
- Bachelor's degree within business or legal related field
- Knowledge of business management, contracting concepts, contractual regulations
- Basic programming skills
- Knowledge in Google Docs and Spreadsheet as well as Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Experience with compliance, quality assurance, process improvement and/or customer service
- 4 year degree within business or legal related field
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to Effective and accurate verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfortability with learning new software systems
- Ability to be successful working both autonomously and in a group setting
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to respond to fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent documentation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top