Content Review New Associate
- Austin, TX
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
● Serve as an advocate for the user community.
● Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality.
● Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
● Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
● Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements.
● In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees' well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
§ High School Diploma or equivalent
§ Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
§ Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity
§ Ability to work holidays and weekends, including rotating shifts
Preferred Skills / Experience:
§ Minimum 1 year of experience in a professional or military setting
§ Active Social Media presence
§ Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
§ Experience with confidential information collection and management Professional Skills
§ Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
§ Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
§ Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
§ Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Back to top