Content Review Associate- Payments: Evening Shift
- Austin, TX
Content Review Associate- Payments: Evening Shift
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Providing quality customer service is at the core of our team's goals. As a Payments Agent, you will assist achieving team goals by answering questions for users with payment related queries. Primary responsibilities are to explain the billing system, provide clarification about charges, and educate users on how to effectively utilize the platform. You will be responsible for achieving your own daily processing targets. You will also be responsible for engaging with team to promote high performance culture and great place to work.
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based at the client premises in the area of Austin, TX depending on team supported. This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours & Shifts
Given the nature of our business being 24/7 and 365 days per year, candidates will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and, remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts (to include weekends and holidays). This role requires the ability to work 5 out of 7 days a week on an 8.5 hour shift with 8 paid hours, and with 2 consecutive days off per week. The work hours are set from 4:30pm to 1:00 am. Please note that depending on the team supported, location, business needs, hours, shifts, and rotation, frequency is subject to change.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide quality customer service by achieving consistent customer satisfaction (CSAT) ratings while always focusing on resolving cases efficiently and utilizing time productively
• Assisting users with payment, billing system and other queries
• Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
• Proactively ask question and maintain an awareness of the client's business, operational activities, and processes within their team area
• Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Senior Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
• Requires professional interaction and communication, both within the Accenture organization and with client contacts
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months Customer Service Experience in an office / tech industry environment
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team value
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent Problem Solving and Organization Skills
- Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills and able to proactively and independently manage workload and targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc) and able to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
- Team player capable of proactively learning on the job
- If you are a recent Graduate with some experience in Customer Service or Delivery environment we also want to hear from you
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Back to top