Content Development Senior Manager, North America
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communication
Location: Chicago, IL
Bring your big ideas and marketing expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, our teams work closely with clients to improve the way the world works and lives. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
Join Marketing & Communications to help build the Accenture brand in the marketplace, drive sales, support recruitment and enhance employee engagement. All Marketing & Communications activities are aligned with the Accenture business strategy and help drive profitable revenue growth. Marketing & Communications is responsible for global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; Internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Content Development Senior Manager, North America
The Content Development Senior Manager will be responsible for leading and contributing to a range of content-led projects, many of which cut across the company's businesses.
These content projects are broad in nature and cover themes such as Artificial Intelligence, innovation, technology, digital platforms, and workforce strategies in the age of digital. They often involve preparing for exploitation of the content at high profile events, for media opportunities and arming our North America leadership team with relevant, clear and compelling speaking platforms.
Accenture is investing significantly in transforming the nature of its content marketing. This transformation is raising expectations and resulting in powerful output that balances in-depth insights and research with consumable and shareable digital assets. It also requires a more disciplined and market savvy approach to narrative development.
- Support/lead the structuring of research-based content and the development of narrative and messaging, working with various Accenture subject matter experts and marketing leaders.
- Develop cutting-edge ideas and strategies to create powerful stories and messages to share with a variety of audiences and across multiple channels.
- Support the creation of marketing assets: media interviews, digital and social sites, reports, video material, landing pages, etc., working with our creative agencies.
- Ensure strong integration of digital marketing elements across all Marketing & Communication programs to drive strong share of voice and to position our senior business leaders.
- Quickly evaluate and capitalize on "of the moment" executive communication opportunities.
- Taking on some of the operational management of projects to time and budget.
- Convene outside voices in platforms that bring the content to life.
- Disseminate content to North America and regional leadership teams.
The individual will report to the Internal Communications/Content Marketing lead in North America Marketing & Communications.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top