Contact Center Team Lead
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The purpose of this role is to manage the Client Team based in Dublin, Ireland. The Team Lead will manage the multi-lingual group and is responsible for delivering high calibre customer/risk service to the client's customers.
The Team Lead (TL) will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support as necessary. The TL is the main point of contact for the client and acts as the single point for escalation on urgent issues. Responsible for team's performance against SLA, quality of service, people engagement, all aspects of the business process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement.
- Working within multiple teams across both Accenture teams and client teams to execute project deliverables
- Ability to demonstrate credibility to work alongside/with client SME's and team leaders
- Manage team performance to meet client SLA's and KPI's, including metric reporting on team performance
- Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
- Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
- Promote culture of continuous improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
- Continuous improvement strategies and ideas, including new process incubation and induction
- Drive and manage global initiatives
- Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
- Working closely with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
- Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client
- Ensure all reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
- Escalation and support management
- Flexibility around working hours and some international travel may be required
- Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top