Connected Product Lifecycle Services Management Consulting Manager
Location: Midwest Region
Travel: 80-100% (Monday-Thursday/Friday)
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Drawing upon their previous experiences in industry and/or consulting, our Connected Product Lifecycle Sciences (CPLS) consulting professionals work closely with our clients to design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance within engineering and product development, which requires our consulting professional to understand how business, technology and operations intersect. Our deep understanding of our clients' industry and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
Typically, our Connected Product Lifecycle Sciences (CPLS) consulting professionals will:
- Leverage experience and expertise to work with clients to solve complex problems engineering & product development problems (i.e. efficiency, cost, velocity, innovation relevance, etc.)
- Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Support design, development and implementation of business operating models, including vision and strategy, business processes, organizational and governance structures, supporting tools and templates, and performance metrics within
- Participate in change management activities, developing communications, training and job aids to support capability implementation
- Provide product development, engineering and/or embedded systems development functional knowledge
- Manage teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture to deliver outcome
- Contribute to the growth of the CPLS Practice by assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruiting activities, and informal coaching and mentoring to less experienced consultants
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top