Commerce Customer & Channels Senior Manager - Products
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Consulting practitioner you'll w ork with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You'll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together . By joining Accenture's Products Customer & Channels team you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you'll use your expertise to drive opportunity-for the company and for yourself-while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Customer & Channels
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models - this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then Customer & Channels is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you'll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to lead in the field of Sales & Customer Service transformation.
As a Senior Manager in our Customer & Channels team with a focus on Commerce, you'll often be:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Commerce transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of Commerce solutions
- Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
- Helping to develop and expand the Commerce consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing, utilizing and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- Overseeing the design and set-up of Future Stores/ Digital Stores, or set up of digital hubs
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of commerce and disruptive technologies in the front office
- Engaging with and helping to shape the agenda of the CMO/ CSO/ CDO
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years external consulting experience with a top 5 management consulting firm
- Minimum 10 + years of experience leading large scale, complex delivery of digital transformation programs.
- Minimum of 8 years in the Consumer Goods industry
- Minimum of 8 years in defining, shaping and leading complex client engagements involving Sales and/or Marketing and/or Digital capabilities
- Ability to access and influence key client executives such as Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Strategy Officer
- Minimum 8 + years of experience sharing and leading teams across multiple stages of project lifecycle.
- Minimum 8 years of project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 75% travel
- Scoping and delivering innovative, transformation services
- Traditional Commerce platforms, in particular Adobe and Hybris
- Open source technologies and cloud-based platform architectures for Commerce
- Digital store or Digital "hub" concepts
- Evaluating start-up technologies in the Commerce and Marketing space
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support Customer analytics transformation
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Products clients (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Travel, Life Sciences/Pharma)
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client's issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Ability to innovate and challenge norms
- Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
- Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
- Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
- Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
- Focus on value creation
- Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top