CMT Oracle Engagement Cloud Implementation Specialist
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consultant advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Ready to reimagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you'll:
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years Client Relationship and Technology Industry Delivery Experience
- Minimum of 1 year Hands-on Delivery of Oracle Engagement Cloud or Sales Cloud Solutions
- Must have completed at least 1 end-to-end Oracle Engagement Cloud or Sales Cloud implementation
- 1 year of Business Process/Requirement Gathering, Blueprint and Pre-sales
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Oracle Engagement Cloud Sales and or Service module focus
- Understanding of Oracle Customer Data Management
- Basic understanding of integration security and Oracle offerings
- Experience delivering large integration projects
- Basic understanding of Oracle PaaSExperience in a large professional services firm, ideally in a delivery consultant role or business development capacity.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Back to top