CMT CPQ Functional Manager
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture's Communications, Media and Technology practice works with the world's most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends, CMT is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. Are you ready transform the way the world connects, lives and works? If yes, join us and help move the world forward today!
Accenture's Salesforce practice, and we live to see what this platform can do. Since we were one of the first on the scene, we're the largest global Salesforce practice, not to mention one of the best. In fact, we're the industry-leader for building Salesforce solutions, and we're Master Certified in all 12 industries and clouds. We use tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger, better relationships with customers. And we're always learning. We're building the smartest team on the planet, and helping our people with new skills, training, and support to get over 4,200 certifications including Certified Technical Architect (CTA). Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Salesforce practice.
A team-builder and versatile problem-solver. You stay up-to-date on new products and technologies so you can share your expertise across any team or project. You know how to use Salesforce to build solution prototypes and test outcomes, so there are few surprises at implementation. You seek and share best practices and never stop looking for ways to push yourself, your team, and the industry forward.
The Accenture Salesforce Integrated Platform Team (IPT) is seeking a Manager with experience transforming Quote to Cash (QTC) for enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, technology vendors and internal delivery teams in delivering robust and scalable solutions for our clients. As the QTC Consultant, the candidate will be accountable for managing the successful delivery of solution enhancements, upgrades and the implementation of new tools as required to meet the needs of stakeholders. The candidate should be able to identify clients' high-level business needs and lead the creation of business value cases using industry experience and leading best practices. The candidate should have strong project management skills and experience, with a strong knowledge of service and delivery management principles and a proven track record of delivering results and b e ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the following:
- Leading cloud-based technology transformations
- Managing complex projects, including: scoping, creating/ driving project plans, tracking the risks, issues, and mitigating actions that threaten business-as-usual operations
- Creating proposals, supporting sales pursuits and driving client negotiations
- Designing Lead to Cash processes across Sales, Quoting, Order Management, Billing
- Managing day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the following:
- Emerging QTC technologies (e.g. Apttus, CloudSense, Salesforce CPQ, Vlocity)
- Cloud-based solutions and how they can fit into a client's larger application ecosystem
Bonus points if:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Understands the software delivery lifecycle and has implemented it in an Agile environment
- Ability to clearly understand and communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Candidate should have a good understanding of business processes and Salesforce functionality across Sales, Service, Marketing and QTC
- Candidate should have a good understanding of the Communications, Media, or Technology industries
- Deriving QTC Transformation business cases: identifying gaps, improvements and deriving value of transformation.
- Candidate should be comfortable identifying key business processes, documenting process maps, defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, managing design and prototyping/testing project phases i.e. designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Excellent business analysis skills coupled with very strong communication skills and habits, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills. Be able to work with internal and external (offshore and onshore) resources
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Locations CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,TX - Dallas
Back to top