Cloud Security Consultant
- Organization: Security Growth Platform
- Location: Location Negotiable
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are currently looking for consultants for our Security practice with experience in cloud security strategy, architecture, implementation and operations for client projects. Key Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of Accenture's security offerings related to cloud security, including security governance (security policies and procedures), security strategy (security planning), risk (risk assessments and management), cloud data protection (classification, encryption, tokenization), cloud-based identity and access management, technology/provider-specific cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, Softlayer, VMware) and monitoring/analytics for and in the cloud
- Ability to map security controls to compliance requirements for cloud environments
- Demonstrate ability to contribute content to business development / proposal efforts
- Business development responsibilities around cloud security including requirements analysis, content development, Accenture services and leading practices alignment
- Conduct cloud security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with cloud security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
- Deliver services that meet Accenture Project quality specifications
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new cloud security technologies and translate traditional and other cloud-related experience.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top