Cloud Platform Architect Sr Manager - San Francisco - Bay Area
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/ .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Accenture Products & Platforms professionals demonstrate the ability to apply deep expertise in bringing together Accenture s best of breed delivery practices in order to drive repeatable, industralised and high quality solutioning and delivery. This covers the key components of the Accenture Delivery Suite that consolidates our proven methodology, estimators, tools, skills and global delivery approaches.
The Cloud Platform Architect will be responsible for primarily supporting sales activities from a technical perspective as well as deliver on technology projects.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design deliver client solutions for a particular platform and should possess specialization expertise in interfaces, components and design patterns used to develop cloud native platforms.
- Lead the platform implementation, offer both conceptual practical solutions.
- Contribute to assets offerings thought leadership.
- Managing messaging and integration technologies and components through event driven architecture.
+ Basic qualifications
Basic Qualification :
- Minimum of 10 years experience in design development of distributed software applications and Cloud Native Platforms.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience within any or all of the following: Java, Spring, Cloud, Microservices, Rest API, AWS, Azure, Spring, SaaS, PaaS, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, API Gateway, API Engineering, NoSQL, JMS, Hadoop.
- Minimum of 3+ years in Messaging technologies( e.g. JMS, RabbitMQ, SQS, AMQP, etc.)
- Bachelor s degree, or its foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology, Engineering, or Business Administration
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top