Cloud Operations Manager - Bohemia, NY
Organization: Infrastructure Services
Job Title: Cloud Operations Senior Manager
Location: Camden, NJ
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
Infrastructure Services Delivery Lead will provide leadership oversight of the Infrastructure Operations Team which provides client IT support which may include Data Center Cloud Operations, Network Services, Service Management, End User Computing, and IT Support.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Managing this support per the contract, including Oversee and direct the operations of infrastructure services for the client
- Managing the strategic working relationships with client and internal IT professionals and other IT vendors partners
- Directing and leading awareness for operational improvements innovations in IT infrastructure
- Managing all financial aspects of the contract
- Providing people management oversight
- Performing all other duties as assigned
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Multi-Tower Infrastructure Services and Operations
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Data Center Cloud Operations Management
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with IT Infrastructure Strategy and Management
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with Management Frameworks: Directing, Supervising and Delegating Assignments
- Minimum of 5 years in: Cloud platforms, (Microsoft Azure Cloud platform is preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of managing teams in multiple, offshore location
Professional Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt good to have but not required
- ITIL and ITSM Certifications good to have but not required
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top