Accenture is a leader in cloud transformations working with AWS, Azure, Google, and private clouds such as VMWare. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our clients' transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve. Our services cover the full spectrum of client needs, from strategy to service management, device-to-cloud networks, workplace solutions, and more.
Today, more than ever, companies need to operate and compete at an unprecedented speed and scale as industries are reshaping beneath them. This means innovating faster, creating new revenue streams, deriving more insights from data - and from the edge - and interacting differently with their customers, partners, and employees. Choose Accenture and make delivering this kind of innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a part of Accenture Cloud First - Cloud Infrastructure Engineering (CIE) practice, Cloud foundation Architect will work with the client and internal stake holders to create solution architecture, design and implementation of Cloud foundation components specialized in automation. Experience white Multi-cloud networking, Resource hierarchy design, Cost modeling, Monitoring Integration and iMac automation using Terraform/ Ansible.
- Lead and/or participate on a team designing, developing and testing iMac solutions for IaaS and PaaS solutions for on-prem or Cloud platforms
- Support DevOps operations by integrating developed iMac into CICD pipeline builds
- Develop documentation utilizing standardized templates including: Installation and Configuration Guides, design and engineering plans.
- Write other non-templated documentation as needed to support tasks like: process and procedures documents for operational support, lessons learned, diagrams, systems administration guidelines, systems set-up documentation, hardware integration test plans and results.
- Provide systems engineering requirements to ensure that technical and operational requirements are achievable and being satisfied with the proposed technologies.
- Provide support in validating and verifying requirements, requirements analysis and decomposition, requirements test/verification/validation, and reporting.
- Manage, maintain, and enhance current and future baselines. This effort will encompass hands on technical engineering efforts required to define, develop, test and implement software baselines.
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decision around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
You will need:
- Minimum of 5 years of build automation and release management experience in production environments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
Bonus points if you have:
- Architect level certification in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Terraform Associate level certificate
- Experience with Amazon Web Services administration, or significant experience with another major public cloud provider such as Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience building and releasing Infrastructure-As-Code (IAC) in a controlled environment with an understanding of full-lifecycle configuration management.
- Experience installing, configuring and administering VCS systems: Azure Repos Git, Bitbucket, GitHub or Subversion
- Experience installing, configuring and using various open source and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Selenium, Docker, SonarQube, JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps.
- Experience developing coding/scripting to build required automation and tools (using Chef, Ruby, YAML, JSON, Python, Bash, Azure CLI, PowerShell, Java, etc.
- Experience configuring and/or utilizing monitoring/logging solutions.
- Experience with DevOps concepts and automation skills
- Experience with both Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Experience web infrastructure fundamentals: Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP),
- Domain Name Server (DNS), Hypertext (or transport) Protocol (HTTP), etc.
- Ability to understand and actively participate in SCRUM Agile methodology
- Must have debugging and testing skills
- Must be able to collaborate, work in teams and be accountable for all contract efforts
- Must have client-facing consulting, leadership, and analytic skills
- Ability to communicate issues, status, tradeoffs and priorities
- Previous Consulting or Agile client service delivery experience
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200- $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle