Cloud First - User Experience Design Lead - UX
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technologyâ€™s Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
The Pega UX Design Lead is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for designing high performing solutions on the Pega platform, the Pega UX Design Lead will be accountable for partnering with the UX program lead to build a team of Pega designers and drive business development of UX/UI accounts in the Cloud First practice.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Pegasystems to advance their business and the Pega UX Design lead is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 50% of the time to meet client needs.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 6th year in a row)!!!
Typical Day Snapshot â€" Pega UX Design Lead
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Pega consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Pega UX Design lead to:
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across Software as a Service Platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of alternate design approaches, considering the cost of implementation and the anticipated value to clients.
- Drive and analyze client and end-user feedback to discover opportunities to improve the overall user experience throughout the design process and product lifecycle
- Work directly with client stakeholders and end-users to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, user interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
- Prepare and effectively communicate product and experience visions, both verbally and visually to clients and internal team
- Mentor, manage and hire UI, UX, front-end, visual designers. Translate materials for client account teams, clients and delivery teams that enables quality UX sales and delivery.
This role is based on Boston, MA
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience mentoring team members
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in user experience design or related field
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Shareable portfolio
- Nielsen Group NN/g certification
Professional Skills Requrement
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Multiple full software development life cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Ability to build,manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youâ€™ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and an Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service me and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top