Cloud First - Salesforce Technology Education Manager
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Technology Education Managers are mentors who are instrumental in keeping our technology talent market relevant, by upskilling and cross skilling them. Primarily responsible for delivering foundational training in technology, delivery, professional development and industry content. These Managers possess deep skills or cross skills around new technologies and keep their knowledge current by attending trainings, conferences and pilots.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and support to customers and/or internal team on appropriate training content and duration for training audiences.
- Mentor and coach training or SMEs on how to deliver the curriculum and the training.
- Conduct audience and needs analysis to confirm appropriateness of learning objectives.
- Participate in an instructor community to gather and provide feedback on Salesforce-created training materials
- Domestic and international travel up to 80%
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of prior technology training experience
- Minimum of 1 Salesforce certification(s)
- Minimum of 3 years of delivering training in the Salesforce platform
- Certification as a Salesforce.com trainer
- Salesforce certifications: Administrator, Developer, Advanced Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Specialist, App Builder, Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top