Cloud First - Salesforce Technical Lead
Join the Accenture Cloud First team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work park of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. You will be joining the Cloud First Applications group focusing on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, and Pegasystems. Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) – software delivery model in which software and associated data and centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
Cloud First is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Technical Leads to join our team as Associate Managers. This role will have day-today management of our Salesforce.com technical team, onshore and offshore. You'll oversee programmatic elements, Integration, Data Migration and we'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, and basic to intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign, security, etc. (Mulesoft, Informatica, other ETL tools a huge plus.) You'll coordinate offshore usage with a Solution Architect and Project Manager. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary (Apex, Visualforce).
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80& of the time to meet client needs.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- You'll be responsible for environment management.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce.com/Force.com.
- Design and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce.com and Force.com
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore).
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com feature and functionality.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce.com technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce.com best practices.
- Oversee code reviews.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top