Cloud First - Salesforce Solutions Architect (Health & Public Sector)
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
Accenture's Cloud First practice is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Solutions Architects to join our team Functional Delivery Managers. This is a terrific opportunity for a Cloud CRM subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have experience with multiple CRM Implementations with user base of 200+ including Enterprise Integrations such as with ERP, Order Management, Claims Systems, Portals, etc.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements .
- Managing resource requirements and project team members .
- Developing CRM strategy for clients .
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements .
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality .
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project .
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery .
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development .
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Executive with experience delivering and architecting large, complex Salesforce Sales, Service, and Health Cloud solutions for the healthcare industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top