Cloud First - Salesforce Solutions Architect
Join the Accenture Cloud First team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. You will be joining the Cloud First Applications group focusing on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications. Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Accenture's Cloud First practice is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Solutions Architects. This is a terrific opportunity for a Cloud CRM subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have experience with multiple CRM Implementations with user base of 200+ including Enterprise Integrations such as with ERP, Order Management, Claims Systems, Portals, etc.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Cloud First industry teams. The solution architect will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, develop and refine delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor and ensure consistent delivery for clients in the salesforce space. This person will also actively engage with industry partners such as Vlocity and Guidewire and will help drive campaigns and content to help grow pipeline.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Define solution architectures for Salesforce
- Integrate Salesforce solution architecture in the technical architecture diagrams
- Define salesforce solutions on Financial Services Cloud and Tier1 for clients
- Define master data management, data migration & data integration strategies
- Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Vlocity, Guidewire) to support broad solutions.
- Managing resource requirements and project team members.
- Developing CRM strategy for clients.
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements.
- Complete fit gap analysis of functional requirements against Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to engage with Senior Clients (Senior Director/ VP level) in a business centric, business outcome oriented dialogue. (E.g. How can one best leverage the Salesforce/ Vlocity platform to achieve desired business outcome(s))
- Ability to articulate salesforce.com value proposition
- Knowledge of Vlocity a plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Desire to mentor, teach, and help develop next generation of salsfroce.com practitioners
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top