Cloud First - Salesforce Service Cloud Functional Lead
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
Cloud First is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Service Cloud Functional Leads to join our team as Associate Managers. This role will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce.com Service Cloud functional team.
We are seeking a Salesforce.com Cloud Professionals to work with the business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com Cloud applications to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. You'll own and drive business requirements, developing functional designs to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. You'll facilitate solution design trade off sessions that evaluate potential design options and balance business value against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance effort. We'll need to have an understanding of Contact Centers and/or Field Service and the key operational metrics and performance indicators used to manage a Customer Service environment. You'll use your knowledge of other key technology enablers used within a Customer Service environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management, to define complete solutions for your clients.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Leading project teams on Service Cloud engagements, spanning the standard project lifecycle from strategy/visioning through implementation/post-implementation support with responsibilities across business and technical work streams.
- Driving collaborative Customer Service business process, business requirements and functional design discussions with clients, focusing on business value to make real-time design decisions
- Supporting change management and business readiness activities to deploy Service Cloud, Field Service Lighting and/or Communities to end users
- Manage functional project team members.
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce Service Cloud features and functionality.
- Disseminating leading practices on customer service processes and solutions
- Mentor junior team members in customer service processes and Salesforce.com Service Cloud technology
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com with a focus on Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightning
- Minimum of 3 years consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of requirements gathering and design experience, including process mapping and gap analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years functional understanding of leading CRM and Customer Service technologies including Salesforce.com, Siebel, Pega, Oracle RightNow, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Salesforce.com Certifications, including Service Cloud
- Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. -
Back to top