Cloud First - Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
The Salesforce Senior Business Analyst is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for business analyses, the BA would work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. They should have solid function and/or industry knowledge, as well as Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation. Our clients are work leading organizations that are/have selected Salesforce.com to advance business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution.
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architect and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Develop, maintain with perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List Views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals and Process Builder.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Supports PM with projects updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years' Business Analysis experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce App Builder.
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation.
- Experience working with sandbox and production environments to manager the distribution of system functional or process changes.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skill development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidate will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top