Cloud First - Salesforce Functional Archtiect - Manager (Service Cloud)
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
The Salesforce.com Service Cloud Functional Architect will responsible for managing customer service transformation projects that include operational improvement assessment and business process design. Strong Service Cloud knowledge is required - both functionally and technically - to help clients across multiple industries design, architect and implement improvements to their Service, Field Service and Customer capabilities.
We are seeking a Salesforce.com Cloud Professionals to work with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com Service Cloud applications to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. The candidate will be responsible for owning and driving business requirements, as well as developing functional designs to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. Candidates should be able to facilitate solution design trade off sessions that evaluate potential design options and balance business value against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance effort. Candidates should have an understanding of Contact Centers and/or Field Service and the key operational metrics and performance indicators used to manage a Customer Service environment. Candidates should possess knowledge of the relationship between a Customer Service environment and other Business units. Candidates should have knowledge of one or more key technology enablers used within a Customer Service environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Leading project teams on Service Cloud engagements, spanning the standard project lifecycle from strategy/visioning through implementation/post-implementation support with responsibilities across business and technical work streams.
- Driving collaborative Customer Service business process, business requirements and functional design discussions with clients, focusing on business value to make real-time design decisions
- Supporting change management and business readiness activities to deploy Service Cloud, Field Service Lighting and/or Communities to end users
- Supporting proposal development
- Collaborating with other Sales & Customer and Cloud First executives to develop points of view and other thought leadership pieces that promote Accenture's business in Salesforce.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Salesforce.com with a focus on Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightning
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of requirements gathering and design experience, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Minimum of 3 years of functional understanding of leading CRM and Customer Service technologies including Salesforce.com, Siebel, Pega, Oracle RightNow, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Service Cloud
- Experience implementing Service Cloud enterprise integration architectures
- Experience designing Service Cloud integration solutions
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, service and marketing clouds
- Ability to define and communicate the "big picture" in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Data modeling skills
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Understanding of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service processes
- Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Structured communication
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning take place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top