Cloud First - Salesforce Developer
Join the Accenture Cloud First team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. You will be joining the Cloud First Applications group focusing on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications. Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
The Technical Consultant / Developer - Salesforce.com is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Force.com platform, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Salesforce.com to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot - Technical Consultant / Developer Salesforce
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of 1 year experience with programming Languages - APEX, VisualForce.
- A minimum of 6 months' exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- Bachelor's Degree.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top