Cloud First - Pega Robotics Lead
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First Applications group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
The Pega Robotics Lead is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Pega platform, the Pega Robotics Lead will be converting business logic requirements to automations and managing a team of Robotics Developers.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Pegasystems to advance their business and the Pega Robotics Lead is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot - Pega Robotics Lead
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Pega consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Pega Robotics Lead to:
- Integrate Windows Web Java Apps with Pega Robotics.
- Analyzing, designing, developing and coding Pega Robotics.
- Managing the work Streams of junior Developers.
- Deploy RPA code to QA / performance and production results.
- Troubleshoot and debug Pega Robotics automations for bug fixes.
- Managing scope with help of a functional backlog.
- Fostering relationships with client and project team.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a Robotics Process Automation technology such as OpenSpan and/or Automation Anywhere.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with .net development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Minimum 1 year of experience leading a Robotics Development team.
- Experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design.
- .net development experience.
- Ability to convert business logic/req experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design.
- Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with OpenSpan.
- Possess one of the following certifications: Pega robotic automation (open span) certification.
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise.
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation.
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Back to top