Cloud First Pega Robotics Developer
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds
WORK YOU'LL DO
As a Cloud First Pega Robotics Developer, you will:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Ability to convert business logic/requirements to automations.
- Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with Pega Robotics.
- Hands-on requirement analysis, design, development and code migration experience in Pega Robotics.
- Troubleshoot and debug Pega Robotics automations for bug fixes
- Architect, Design and develop code and automation in Pega Robotics.
- Analysis of Robotic Process Automation opportunity with in business processes.
- Deploy RPA code to QA / performance and production.
+ Basic qualifications
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 1 year's experience with any robotics software, frameworks and functional design such as (OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, Pega Robotics)
- Experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design
- .net development experience
- Ability to convert business logic/req experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design
- Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with Pega Robotics
- Possess one of the following certifications: Pega robotic automation (open span) certification.
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions
- Bachelor's degree
Professional Skills Requirements:
- We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top