Cloud First - Pega QA Lead
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
The Pega QA Lead is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for analyzing high performing solutions on the Pega platform, the Pega QA Lead will lead a team of test analyst as they conduct QA on the Pega projects, as required.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Pegasystems to advance their business and the Pega QA Lead is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot - Pega QA Lead
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for comprehensive test strategy, test plan and schedule
- Responsible for test estimates including the overall level of testing effort
- Oversees all test preparation activities - test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results including application product, integration product, performance, user acceptance, operational acceptance and technical architecture tests
- Responsible for periodic reviews with key business/IT leaders and status reporting
- Oversees overall test execution. Works with business and IT leaders to address key issues impacting schedule and test completion.
- Supervise defect management process
- Participate in the release control process to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Pega software, quality assurance.
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) certification.
- Previous testing or client facing experience.
- Experience with Pega Business Architecture.
Professional Skills Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated client facing experience.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top