Cloud First - Pega Lead Systems Architect
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. You will be joining the Cloud First Applications group focusing on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, and Pegasystems. Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients.
To guide our clients on the digital journey, we design a strategy and architecture to help bridge the gap between existing legacy systems and new digital technologies. We help clients develop and retain more profitable customer relationships and increase operational efficiencies with Pega technology.
Our clients can experience accelerated growth, improved sales productivity and reduced customer-care costs by implementing Pega's marketing, sales and onboarding, customer service, operations and integrated Pega platform-enabling the intelligent enterprise and creating an agile digital experience.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 6th year in a row)!!
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Works with hands-on solution architecture and end-to-end application design
- Deals with Pegasystems products, framework, integration and technical architecture
- HaSystems integration and data architecture/modeling
- Leads technical teams and managing development work
- Optimizing solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Grooming and enabling talent
- Fostering relationships with both the client and your project team
- Having a keen eye for detail
- 80% travel commitment (Monday - Thursday).
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of Pega experience
- Minimum of 5 years of total technical experience
- Possess certifications: CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) and/or LSA (Lead System Architect)
- Multiple full software development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Solid knowledge of enterprise architecture and SOA services
- Experience creating frameworks and enterprise wide applications
- Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top