Cloud First - Pega Lead System Architect LSA
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. You will be joining the Cloud First's application group focusing on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, ServiceNow, Workday and Pegasystems.
Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, that can drive broader transformational programs for clients.
To guide our clients on the digital journey, we design a strategy and architecture to help bridge the gap between existing legacy systems and new digital technologies. We help clients develop and retain more profitable customer relationships and increase operational efficiencies with Pega technology.
Our clients can experience accelerated growth, improved sales productivity and reduced customer-care costs by implementing Pega's marketing, sales and onboarding, customer service, operations and integrated Pega platform–enabling the intelligent enterprise and creating an agile digital experience.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 5th year in a row)!!
What We Can Offer You
- Tons of training to shape you into a top-notch Enterprise Architect and/or Delivery Lead
- An environment that fosters accelerated growth and learning
- A specialized iterative approach that will refine your functional design skills
- The Best People! (373,000 to be exact)
You Are Good At
- Pegasystems products, framework, integration and technical architecture
- Hands-on solution architecture and end-to-end application design
- Systems integration and data architecture/modeling
- Agile or iterative approach
- Leading technical teams and managing development work
- Optimizing solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Grooming and enabling talent
- Fostering relationships with both the client and your project team
- Having a keen eye for detail
Benefits with Accenture:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top